RoboAuditor in any language you want. Seriously Any. No Kidding!
There are more than 6500 known languages in the world, then why should we restrict you to few!
We have been getting loads of request for providing RoboAuditor reports in most frequently used languages like French, Spanish etc.
The first thought to invade our mind was to provide the report in max 7 to 8 languages, but some geek in the team came up with the idea to integrate this feature with Google Sheets and give the freedom of choosing the language to the user. Awesomeeeee….
What you get with this feature
- Generate SEO Audit report in ANY LANGUAGE you want
Steps to set-up the report as per your language and text preferences
- 100% Customisable Labels, Short Description, and Long Description
- Log-in to your RoboAuditor Account
- Go to Report Manager and locate the ‘Language’ tab and click
3. From the option ‘Click here to download the template’, download the current report template in CSV format. For first time users, it's the default report in English.
4. Open a new Google Sheet and name it as per your preference. This is the sheet where you will need to put all the Labels, Short Description and Long Description in your preferred language and text.
5. In the Google Sheet, go to File > Import and import the downloaded CSV
6. Once you have the CSV data in Google Sheet, you can change the long description in your desired language in Column ‘B’.
10. Once clicked on ‘Advance’, you will find the option of ‘Specific people can access’ as the first choice, click the ‘Change’ tab present in front of it. Once clicked on the ‘Change’ tab, the first option popped is ‘On- Public on the Web’. Select that option and click done.