Digital Marketing Agencies must have an all-round knowledge about many things; Website building, search engine optimization, social media, digital marketing are a few to name. They need to be able to guide their clients in the right direction. Along with their precious digital marketing knowledge, a little help can lead them towards a path to success.
In this post, we bring you 6 tools every digital marketing agencies needs to get more leads and deliver quality service to its customers.
This is an app which helps you quantify and accurately track your team’s production. With this tool, you can not only keep track of your team’s real-time production hours, but you can also give your clients access to it. This is a power-packed tool with additional features such as
- A start and stop timer to accurately capture real-time taken to complete an activity(you can also enter this manually).
- Provision to categorize the time by clients, projects, tasks and billability, also you can create 3 different reports- summary report, detailed report and weekly report.
- Clients can see real-time workflow and timelines of the project.
- Unlimited user access and teams can work together and track time spent.
- Allocate time to projects and evaluate earnings.
Pricing: Free (Basic Version)
If you are looking for software that can take care of all your accounting and invoicing this the tool you need. This tool has three products for accounting, invoicing and receipts, all these three are seamlessly connected for all-round financial management. Here is a detailed description of each product.
- setup, you can long and access your data from anywhere, all your data is backed up and is secure (256-bit encryption and PC1 level certification for credit and bank account transactions
- You can connect unlimited bank accounts and credit cards and the transactions will be automatically get recorded into your bookkeeping.
- Month-to-month and year-to-year comparisons to have a bird’s eye view on the cash flows.
- Smart dashboard where all your incomes, expenses, payments and invoices are organized.
- Helps to create professional invoices and send them directly to your customers.
- Provision to set up recurring invoices and automatic credit card payments for recurring customers.
- Seamless syncing to the accounting product so that all your financial transactions are automatically recorded in the accounting product.
- Send invoices on the go with their Android and IOS apps, you will also get instant notifications when the invoice is viewed, is due and when it gets paid.
- Accept online payments with Wave payments with a 1% transaction fee.
- Scan your receipts and sync the information to your Wave account and have an accurate account of all your business expenses.
- The tool can also scan receipts offline and sync whenever it goes online.
- All the information from the receipts is backed up in the cloud so that you can access it anytime and from anywhere.
3. Hubspot CRM and Marketing
Lead generation, tracking and closing have never been easy, thanks to Hubspot CRM tool which has everything to help your sales team focus on selling and selling only. Here is what this tool has to offer.
- Total visibility of the sales pipeline on an organized dashboard.
- Sort through the deals won, lost and appointments fixed and track performance against the set quota.
- Have an overview of the journey of a lead, sync your mail and log every mail, call and meeting.
- Provision to access the history, contact details of a lead all at one place.
- This tool also comes with live chat, email, bots and a universal mailbox accessible to the sales, marketing and customer support team.
- Hassle-free one-one-one conversations within the tool.
Company: Hubspot CRM
- Easy drag and drop functionality to create beautiful personalized web pages.
- Create unique landing pages for all your campaigns.
- Easy content creation without the need for much formatting, also has options to publish directly on social media.
- Real-time SEO suggestions.
- Create stunning email templates and personalize the message and subject lines for each mail.
- Get analytics on your entire marketing funnel.
Price: Free (basic version)
Company: Hubspot marketing
This is a white label SEO tool which performs your website audit and generates a detailed report pointing the weak areas. Detailed features are as follows
- Generate site audit report with just a few clicks.
- Provision to brand the report with the company’s logo, name, address and a contact number.
- The report gives a detailed analysis of various aspects of the report including web page speed, SEO, keyword density, mobile responsiveness, etc.
- It provides unlimited downloads, white-label URL and WordPress login.
- Provision to generate reports in more than 6500 languages.
Price: 14 days free trial period, then 29 $ per month.
This tool provides payment services for all types of internet businesses. It comes with a complete tool kit to enable smooth payment flows for your business. Features include payments and billing
- Clean and user-friendly payment page.
- Custom UI tool kit.
- Supports various payment methods such as cards, wallets, local payment methods, etc,.
- Generate invoices and request payments from customers.
- Provision to create mobile-friendly check out pages.
- Easy addition and changing the billing models
- Provision to test the models before rolling out.
- Can create one-off invoices or recurring, also can support global payment methods.
- Easy to integrate the billing API into existing websites, mobile apps and CRM systems.
- Automatically sends emails to customers requesting 3D secure 2.
- Generate customized invoices and get paid faster, also create reminders for pending invoices.
Price: Flat rate of 2.9 % +30 cents per successful card charge
This is a tool used to manage your brand’s social media all in one place. This tool helps your team to plan, review and publish all your brand’s content from one simple dashboard. Detailed features are as follows
- Provision to plan, collaborate and publish meaningful content on your brand’s social media pages.
- Can create a pre-scheduled publishing calendar for each social media account.
- Create customized posts for all your social media account and also the at-a-glance view of all the content lined up.
Price: Pro- 15$ per month, Premium- 65 $ per month, Business- 90$ per month.
Company: Buffer Publish
- Respond to all queries, conversations across all your social media platforms from a single collaborative team inbox.
- Can assign conversations to the right person, also avoid duplication with the ‘who else is viewing option’, and leave internal notes to your team on a specific conversation.
- Tagging conversations for easy identification, also organize and keep track of all your conversations.
Price: Reply- 50$ per month, Business- 225$ per month.
- Track performances and create reports for all social media accounts from a single dashboard.
- In-depth analysis of the performance of your social media posts.
Price: 50$ per month
Company: Buffer Analyze
Are there any other tools you feel are important for an agency to keep its business running?